- How To Increase Traffic To Your Network Marketing Blog
- Which Social Bookmarking Tools Are Right For You?
- Smart Ad Tools To Increase Your Sales
- Where to Begin With Social Media Marketing
- Manufacturing in Challenging Environments: 8 Challenges the Global Manufacturing Industry Is Facing in the Modern Times
BENGALURU: Logos Group, an Do Some Work Asia-Pacific vicinity belongings logistics agency, has entered right into a partnership with real property developer Assetz Property Group to make bigger its operations in India and raise a brand new fund.
The partners have set up a standalone platform, Logos India, which is operating on ultimate its first Indian logistics challenge with an expected $four hundred million of equity commitments to probably broaden belongings really worth $1 billion.
“The partnership will combine the i ..
“We are seeing widespread demand from our present and new clients for institutional grade logistics centers within the area. Our expansion in India keeps to reveal Logos’ dedication to setting up itself in growth markets along our essential customer relationships,” said Trent Iliffe, joint MD at Logos group. The JV plans to develop approximately 20 million squareft of warehouse and logistics space throughout towns which include Chennai, Gujarat, Hyderabad.
Related Articles :
- Site Control For Automobile Dealerships within the twenty first Century
- Higher food costs pressure up UK retail profits as self guarantee falls
- What Constitutes Separate Property in Virginia?
- WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems utilized today.
- Four Easy Tips to Earn Money Fast
Allcargo Logistics looking for acquisitions in technology & agreement logistics space
MUMBAI: Allcargo Logistics is looking for acquisitions in the technology and contract logistics space, looking for to grow its enterprise in India in which opportunities will probably grow at a quicker clip underneath GST.
“We have began focusing lots greater on India,” chairman Shashi Kiran Shetty instructed ET in an interview. “In the last 5 years, there has been nothing a lot going on here. Although the economy became developing at 6%-7%, on (the) floor, there weren’t any massive adjustments. There became extra capacit ..